Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 5-Settling into it!

Weigh-in this morning. I see movement, small but some. ( no it wasn't what you think either)
3 lbs and counting. I imagine the next week will be a little slower but 3 lbs is quite a start.

I am focusing on a little more protein to make my day a little smoother.
Thank You Lean Quisine!!
Amazing meals and tasty too!

Along with the pill (which instills fear) the ready made portions of low-fat meals and a small amount of commitment, this could be accomplished.

Must be true to my postings and it will keep me on task!

Morning Poem for my Sister:

Good Morning Sunshine!
Your sister is a doll!
She challenges you to a match
for the trip will be this Fall!



Seriously, I will be focusing on a very nice week of rest and relaxation!!
Won't that be Fun!!! Perhaps we could go alone and without the Parents???
or....not...since you need to spend some quality time with the both of them.

1 comment:

  1. A trip this fall?

    I think that sounds divine.

    Let's pick a target date ........and not tell anyone

    ReplyDelete