Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 13!!

have to mention...my friend, who is also on the Alli Weight loss program.
She is honest anyway, but doing fine. I believe though, she will see results of her work shortly. She mentioned a brownie to me this morning, and I don't want to alarm her, but I too forgot about a chunk of chocolate I inhaled the other day.
I believe it was the culprit of my "wake up call" on Monday night and Tuesday.
Read the label on those things. Just a little candy bar is frightening. Everything else she is eating sounds like the portions are good though.
I would rather eat a big fat turkey lettuce sandwich on low cal bread than splurge on a candy bar now. I have read alot of the comments on the Alli Blog and I do not think people actually followed the directions. I don't do any other exercise than my outside work, and I stick very close to the fat grams per meal. These pills work!! Even though it is mostly respect for the pill and for myself, it is a diet aid that well,,lets just say....cuts the cheese!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just thought I would stop by and say thanks for visiting/following my blog. Your post about trimming the goats hooves reminds me I have a few out there that are due to get their hooves trimmed too. I was hoping for a warm day to do it, but looks like we might not get that for awhile. Congrats on the weight loss, that is great!

    ReplyDelete