and I survived without any food fallout!! I even made pizza and a delicious stew with a nice crunchy pastry crust!
Although, I think the real kicker was I stayed outside and
1. Re-sided a portion of my garage.
2. Rebanked the barn wall with dirt and dug a ditch. (with aid of the bobcat)
3. Moved a couple tons of manure into a large compost pile and over garden. (bobcat)
4. Dug potatoes and turned soil in garden. (also used bobcat...I know...but it worked!)
5. Took down and reconstructed a large goat pen.
6. And for fun watched Toy Story 3--Now folks ...that was the movie to run out and BUY!!
It was a good weekend...although I did NOT get the heated water buckets set up for my goat pens.. I have just a couple of nights to get that done before the freezing weather sets in for winter.
Now with this Daylight Savings time change, HeadLamp Gear is a must...this time change really shortens the day!