1. You must accept the award.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award.
3. Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
4. Paste the award on your blog.
5. Write 10 things about yourself that others might not know.
6. Pass the award on to 10 others.
From Cindy at http://wwwaj-oaks.blogspot.com/ , one who inspires me.
Okay, now for the ten things others might not know about me.
1. I am a mother of 5 children who created my life and I realize now that when I started so young, it was and is truly what I wanted to do with my life!
2. I can be a bit of a hoarder!! NO...I don't mean like the show, it just seems when I was most poor, I could always make something out of anything to make it work. I do have a bit of clutter, but neatly put in spots but only when I actually make time for it! I am still afraid to throw too many things away...(I might NEED it).
3. I oil paint and when I seem to have a pretty good eye for detail and capturing the image. I did alot more of it when the kids were young and it seemed I had time for it?? What was that about anyway? I want to pick up the brushes someday, but for now I love the outdoors so its hard to be inside.
4. Since my husband passed away a little more than a year ago, I thought I would be quite lonely, but find myself feeling a little guilty that I rather like the quiet time. DO NOT take that in the wrong way and I miss his friendship the most, but I am not afraid of being alone.
5. To be considered a friend to me, a person has to be accepting and loyal. I am loyal to the END and accept my dearest friends with all my soul....as long as they can forgive my quirks, oddities and ambitious and highly stubborn nature.
6. back to number 2... I have no less than a dozen half attempted crafts, creations and projects started and tell myself I will finish them when I am too old to be outside!!??
7. I have a bad allergy to cats and am scolded harshly by my allergist for having them in my house. I have had cats in my home for the last 17 years. I tell my Dr. when they pass away I will promise not to have anymore in my home. Although..I did find myself looking at a beautiful Manx cat offered by the humane society that I really think isn't likely to bother my allergies. :) (please refer to No #5 regarding stubborn nature)
8. I have very few friends. I refer to REAL friends though, those I consider true in heart and soul. Sure I know lots of people and can talk with many about ordinary things, but a True Friend. I know of only 1 right now that I wouldn't give up for the world. She is there for me!!
9. My greatest fear! The one thing that frightens the bejeebas out of me is loss of one of my limbs. I know it seems irrational, because really its not like they are going to fall off, but when I had my Masectomy in 2003, I was totally and completely Freaked OUT! It took me a long time to get on with the fact that I was missing part of me. Don't want to have to choose to do that and if I do, I may need tranquilizers next time.
10. I hate Funerals..NO..truly hate them. I haven't been to one yet that seemed Right, and by that I mean that seemed to really complete their life. I know funerals are inevitable, but they should be EXACTLY what their life was about and really HOW do you do them justice? If somehow you could show a review in character of a person and their life they should all play out like an award winning movie. Every Life should be represented as amazing as they were and leave us all in Awe of it! Just seems we never get the REAL story and only see bits and pieces. Everyone deserves a Movie!
now for the ten deserving souls I pass on this award: