Weather said 40 mph gusting this afternoon and we had another 3-4 inches of fluffy stuff ontop of more than a foot and a half of barely settled snow last night. Wind is not a good combination. While I kept an eye on the storm in town at work...I finally decided to grab the boy from school early and get for home. I didn't want to be stranded in town. I have one more cow about to calf and I am a little anxious. Next time ..I just won't go to work! Hopefully the electric poles don't come down in the future..they make good ditch markers. Seems it was the only way sometimes I could gauge if I was on the road or not....My son and I were both a wreck by the time we got home. It will take me all day tomorrow just to dig out again, so another snow day..YEEHAAWW!