Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2010

weighing Atticus!

Atticus has become quite the big baby around our house. Even Tess my year old Collie/Pyrenees is quite a protector already and guards him like she does the goats.
He has found a very attentive life here and has an easy going smiley attitude. So we decided to track his growth and weighed him last Tuesday. This is what we got...

so this is the scale when my lightweight daughter is weighing herself.. 96.5 lbs.


and after she hoists up the big furry baby...


I know its hard to read, but they weighed in at close to 146.

(ignore the books on coffee table, sometimes I can't find a thing to read!)
anyway on to the post...
So last week he weighed right around 48-49 lbs.
Last night we weighed him again and I will say that Thanksgiving was good to him. He gained 3 lbs....but so did I!

4 comments:

  1. He is a huge baby...but oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness he is growing! Wow! And what a cute face he has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable! Funny, funny.... I think I gained 4 over Thanksgiving...but whos counting? grin.

    ReplyDelete