Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Because I like her!!

I am tooting the horn for a fellow soap maker, Laughing Duck Farm who makes amazing everythings! Someday I hope to purchase some of her "future" for sale angora glove/mittens!! Her soaps are gorgeous and crazy affordable. Also, she is one of a kind, probably about the kindest and most honest soul you could know. Go to Etsy and get yourself that Christmas present!

p.s.
homemade soap is highly addictive..I'm just warning you...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Wow girl,you make me blush! Thanks for the post and kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you that you are 100% right about Melodie she is honest and ever so kind! I LOVE her soaps! Since I first got some its all I have used! or will use! Its wonderful! She also knit me a pair of arm/hand warmers for Christmas last year... I adore them!!! They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete