Total Pageviews

Monday, April 12, 2010

New again!




I have been relying on my neighbor and HIS trailer for all my hauling of the animals this last year...but now it's time for me to figure it out. So I took my Saturday to tackle the stock trailer I own that has been sitting unattended this last year and a half. I fumbled around and managed to finally air up the 3 flat tires and then dragged her out of the weedy patch she has been resting at for too long. I drove to town and had the tires repaired. Then bought a gallon of paint and some new wiring for the lights (so hopefully Son can help me with that) and went home and started painting. I didn't think a little paint would be such a huge improvement, but she almost looks better than the first day we purchased it some 7 years ago. Next, the floor is being replaced...just not sure if I can do that one totally on my own, but it doesn't look all that hard!? At least...I think I can start it, and then call for backup..right Sharon??

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to have friends you can rely on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of ya, and yes if yo need help just ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,the trailer looks great! I would never have thought it had been sittin' up in a patch of weeds! You did a great job...it is always amazing what farmgirls can do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU are so hands on and do it yer-self... I love that! I never think I can do stuff like that... your trailer looks AMAZING! Way to go DebH!!!

    ReplyDelete